COMMON ERRORS IN ENGLISH GRAMMAR



In this blog-post, discussion has been made on -

📝 ERRORS OF NOUNS
📝 ERRORS OF PRONOUNS
📝 ERRORS OF ADJECTIVES
📝 ERRORS OF VERBS
📝 ERRORS OF ADVERBS
📝 ERRORS OF PREPOSITIONS 
📝 ERRORS OF CONJUNCTIONS
📝 ERRORS OF ARTICLE 
📝 PLURAL FUR SINGULAR
📝 SINGULAR FOR PLURAL
📝 ERRORS OF FAULTY CONSTRUCTION
📝 THE VIOLATION OF THE RULES OF GRAMMAR


☑️ ERRORS OF NOUNS

📝 Incorrect 
📝 Correct

Incorrect: He lives in the boarding. 
Correct: He lives in the boarding house.

Incorrect: The watch is out of repairs. 
Correct: The watch is out of repair.

Incorrect: I wrote him yesterday. 
Correct: I wrote him a letter yesterday.

Incorrect: The porter carried my luggages. 
Correct: The porter carried my luggage.

Incorrect: Give him some blotting. 
Correct: Give him some blotting paper.

Incorrect: I take many fruits. 
Correct: I take much fruit.

Incorrect: Karim's is quite close to mine. 
Correct: Karim's house is quite close to mine.

Incorrect: He will sell all his furnitures. 
Correct: He will sell all his furniture.

Incorrect: I received all available informations.   
Correct: I received all available information.

Incorrect: Rahim gave false witness. 
Correct: Rahim gave false evidence.

Incorrect: Every body should be true to his words. 
Correct: Every body should be true to his word.

Incorrect: He is in high spint. 
Correct: He is in high spirits.

Incorrect: I have an urgent business. 
Correct: I have a piece of urgent business.

Incorrect: She has black hairs. 
Correct: She has black hair.

Incorrect: There are pains all over the body. 
Correct: There is pain all over the body.

Incorrect: Tables made of woods are costly. 
Correct: Tables made of wood are costly.

Incorrect: The house is built of bricks. 
Correct: The house is built of brick.

Incorrect: The female students are small in number.
Correct: The girl students are small in number. 


☑️ ERRORS OF PRONOUNS

📝 Incorrect 
📝 Correct

Incorrect: They took their heart. 
Correct: They took heart.

Incorrect: The climate of Khulna is as good as Dhaka. 
Correct: The climate of Khulna is as good as that of Dhaka.

Incorrect: I and he are brothers. 
Correct: He and I are brothers.

Incorrect: My watch is better than your. 
Correct: My watch is better than yours.

Incorrect: I want your reply. 
Correct: I want a reply from you.

Incorrect: I shall avail this opportunity. 
Correct: I shall avail myself of this opportunity.

Incorrect: Your transistor is more costly than our. 
Correct: Your transistor is more costly than ours.

Incorrect: Your letter is just to my hand. 
Correct: Your letter is just to hand.

Incorrect: He feels himself cold. 
Correct: He feels cold.

Incorrect: You should not lose your heart. 
Correct: You should not lose heart.

Incorrect: I am out of my danger. 
Correct: I am out of danger.

Incorrect: The boy absented from school. 
Correct: The boy absented himself from
school.

Incorrect: He tried his heart and soul to pass the examination. 
Correct: He tried heart and soul to pass the examination.

Incorrect: We have much work on our hand. 
Correct: We have much work on hand.

Incorrect: I enjoyed very much in the last vacation. 
Correct: I enjoyed myself very much in the last vacation.


☑️ ERRORS OF ADJECTIVES

📝 Incorrect 
📝 Correct 

Incorrect: She is ill of it. 
Correct: She is sick of it.

Incorrect: It is a truthful report. 
Correct: It is a true report.

Incorrect: His English knowledge is good. 
Correct: His knowledge of English is good.

Incorrect: I spent a little amount of money.
Correct: I spent a small amount of money.

Incorrect: This is a more harder task. 
Correct: This is a harder task.

Incorrect: He is a most ideal teacher. 
Correct: He is an ideal teacher.

Incorrect: The future prospects of these boys are bright.
Correct: The prospects of these boys are bright. 

Incorrect: Sultan only is reliable. 
Correct: Sultan alone is reliable.

Incorrect: It is a very costly furniture. 
Correct: It is a very expensive piece of furniture.

Incorrect: He died yesterday night. 
Correct: He died last night.

Incorrect: There is not any man in the room. 
Correct: There is no man in the room.

Incorrect: This mango tastes sourly. 
Correct: This mango tastes sour.

Incorrect: The meat is hard. 
Correct: The meat is tough.

Incorrect: He is an eminent novelist. 
Correct: He is a famous novelist.

Incorrect: I am devoted to a bad habit. 
Correct: I am addicted to a bad habit.

Incorrect: He is the strongest and intelligent boy in the class. 
Correct: He is the strongest and most intelligent boy in the class.

Incorrect: He is a famous thief. 
Correct: He is a notorious thief.

Incorrect: He had a strong fever. 
Correct: He had a severe attack of fever.

Incorrect: This is nothing but negligence. 
Correct: This is nothing but wilful negligence.

Incorrect: I got nearly cent percent marks. 
Correct: I got nearly full marks.

Incorrect: One of my family members is dead. 
Correct: One of the members of my family is dead. 

Incorrect: It was most unique opportunity of my life.
Correct: It was a unique opportunity of my life.

Incorrect: His sisters has a sick appearance. 
Correct: His sister has a sickly appearance.

Incorrect: I am ill of such an idle life. 
Correct: I am sick of such an idle life.

Incorrect: He came today moming. 
Correct: He came this moming.

Incorrect: My all books are stolen. 
Correct: All my books are stolen. 



☑️ ERRORS OF VERBS

📝 Incorrect 
📝 Correct

Incorrect: She said to him about this. 
Correct: She spoke to him about this.

Incorrect: He says me a liar. 
Correct: He calls me a liar.

Incorrect: He refused his fault. 
Correct: He denied his fauilt.

Incorrect: The boat was drowned. 
Correct: The boat sank.

Incorrect: The doctor saw the pulse of the patient.
Correct: The doctor felt the pulse of the patient. 

Incorrect: He says good English. 
Correct: He speaks good English.

Incorrect: Anwar made a goal. 
Correct: Anwar scored a goal.

Incorrect: I am loving you. 
Correct: I love you.

Incorrect: Cut this word. 
Correct: Pen through this word.

Incorrect: The gang is comprised of 40 men. 
Correct: The gang comprises 40 men.

Incorrect: She has a great fondness to read novels.
Correct: She has a great fondness for reading novels.

Incorrect: They used to swim. 
Correct: They were accustomed swimming.

Incorrect: Tell us the account of your travels. 
Correct: Give us an account of your travels.

Incorrect: The matter was informed to the police.
Correct: The police was informed of the matter.

Incorrect: The thief robbed my watch. 
Correct: The thief stole my watch.

Incorrect: I would bathe every morning. 
Correct: I used to have my bath every morning.

Incorrect: Keep the book on the table. 
Correct: Put the book on the table.

Incorrect: The cart was laden fully. 
Correct: The cart was loaded fully.

Incorrect: I am too glad to see you. 
Correct: I am very glad to see you.

Incorrect: He will come to day night. 
Correct: He will come to night.

Incorrect: I am hearing the sound. 
Correct: I hear the sound.

Incorrect: I feel some better. 
Correct: I feel somewhat better.

Incorrect: He has committed you great harm. 
Correct: He has done you great harm.

Incorrect: I insisted on him to go there. 
Correct: I insisted on his going there.

Incorrect: I saw him long before. 
Correct: I saw him long ago.

Incorrect: The bird has fled away. 
Correct: The bird has flown away.

Incorrect: He got plucked in the examination. 
Correct: He failed in the examination.

Incorrect: Kamal persisted to do this. 
Correct: Kamal persisted in doing this.

Incorrect: Hear my advice. 
Correct: Listen to my advice.

Incorrect: Many men died by the accident. 
Correct: Many men were killed by the accident.

Incorrect: I like to play football. 
Correct: I like playing football.

Incorrect: Columbus invented America. 
Correct: Columbus discovered America.

Incorrect: I have done a great mistake. 
Correct: I have made a great mistake.

Incorrect: I will be obliged to you. 
Correct: I shall be obliged to you.

Incorrect: He is reading for two hours. 
Correct: He has been reading for two hours. 

Incorrect: He needs not go there. 
Correct: He need not go there.

Incorrect: He is some tall for his age. 
Correct: He is rather tall for his age.

Incorrect: How long he suffering from fever? 
Correct: How long has he been suffering from fever?

Incorrect: I sent him to bring some sugar. 
Correct: I sent him to fetch some sugar.

Incorrect: You have no excuse to be late. 
Correct: You have no excuse for being late.

Incorrect: I remember to see him. 
Correct: I remember to have seen him.

Incorrect: His mother is at the door of death. 
Correct: His mother is at the point of death.

Incorrect: Take a seat please. 
Correct: Please sit down.

Incorrect: Harun came and saw me. 
Correct: Harun came to see me.

Incorrect: I turned every stone to secure the job. 
Correct: I left no stone unturned to secure the job. 

Incorrect: We were discussing about English. 
Correct: We were discussing English.

Incorrect: My tooth is paining. 
Correct: My tooth is aching.

Incorrect: Tell us an account your travels. 
Correct: Give us an account of your travels.

Incorrect: He caught my hand. 
Correct: He caught hold of my hand.

Incorrect: I expect to succeed in the examination.
Correct: I hope to succeed in the examination. 


☑️ ERRORS OF ADVERBS

📝 Incorrect 
📝 Correct

Incorrect: He will come here just now 
Correct: He will come here presently.

Incorrect: He is very discontented. 
Correct: He is much discontented.

Incorrect: The cold is too severe this year. 
Correct: The cold is very severe this year.

Incorrect: I found him very depressed at the news.
Correct: I found him much depressed at the news.

Incorrect: No sooner had the train arrived at when the passengers got down.
Correct: No sooner had the train arrived at the station than the passengers got down.

Incorrect: By and by he became rich. 
Correct: He became rich in course of time.

Incorrect: My father recovered his health by and by. 
Correct: My father gradually recovered his health.

Incorrect: I know him too well. 
Correct: I know him very well.

Incorrect: It will likely rain today. 
Correct: It is likely to rain today.

Incorrect: He was drowned when bathing. 
Correct: He was drowned while bathing.

Incorrect: He is hardly pressed for time. 
Correct: He is hard pressed for time.

Incorrect: He did it long before. 
Correct: He did it long ago.

Incorrect: This is a much interesting book. 
Correct: This is a very interesting book.

Incorrect: Don't leave the class all at a time. 
Correct: Don't leave the class all in a body.

Incorrect: I am too strong to walk. 
Correct: I am strong enough to walk.

Incorrect: The weather is cloudy, it will perhaps rain. 
Correct: The weather is cloudy, it will probably rain.

Incorrect: The officer is very honest to take bribe. 
Correct: The officer is too honest to take bribe.

Incorrect: She feels very weak to speak. 
Correct: She feels too weak to speak.


☑️ ERRORS OF PREPOSITIONS 

📝 Incorrect 
📝 Correct

Incorrect: She is not in the committee. 
Correct: She is not on the committee.

Incorrect: She burst in tears. 
Correct: She burst into tears.

Incorrect: He threw the ball in the river. 
Correct: He threw the ball into the river.

Incorrect: My father lives at Khulna. 
Correct: My father lives in Khulna.

Incorrect: I write by pen. 
Correct: I write with pen.

Incorrect: We white in paper. 
Correct: We write on paper.

Incorrect: I always believe on your honesty. 
Correct: I always believe in your honesty.

Incorrect: You should attend on your lessons. 
Correct: You should attend to your lessons.

Incorrect: I count for your help.
Correct: I count on your help.

Incorrect: He died by fever. 
Correct: He died of fever.

Incorrect: The cow feeds with gress. 
Correct: The cow feeds on grass.

Incorrect: He was dull in hearing. 
Correct: He was dull of hearing.

Incorrect: He does not know how to deal in a gentleman.
Correct: He does not know how to deal with a gentleman.

Incorrect: It appears in me that he is innocent. 
Correct: It appears to me that he is innocent.

Incorrect: My brother is confined in bed.
Correct: My brother is confined to bed.

Incorrect: The man was accused for theft. 
Correct: The man was accused of theft.

Incorrect: The news appeared to the Azad. 
Correct: The news appeared in the Azad.

Incorrect: He is ashamed to do it. 
Correct: He is ashamed of doing it.

Incorrect: I will come back after an hour. 
Correct: I will come back in an hour.

Incorrect: He repented for his evil deeds. 
Correct: He repented of his evil deeds.

Incorrect: Do not hanker for riches. 
Correct: Do not hanker after riches.

Incorrect: He persisted on my going there. 
Correct: He persisted in my going there.

Incorrect: We should guard from danger. 
Correct: We should guard against danger.

Incorrect: I have retired since many years. 
Correct: I have retired for many years.

Incorrect: He has ordered a few books. 
Correct: He has ordered for a few books.

Incorrect: She is willing to serve in the committee.
Correct: She is willing to serve on the committee. 

Incorrect: The bus is running in time. 
Correct: The bus is running to time.

Incorrect: He was angry upon him. 
Correct: He was angry with him.

Incorrect: You seem to be annoyed at me. 
You seem to be annoyed with me.

Incorrect: The boy fell in the well. 
Correct: The boy fell into the well.

Incorrect: The results will be ready within the 10th.
Correct: The results will be ready before the 10th.

Incorrect: He went there in a month. 
Correct: He went there after a month.

Incorrect: I have been absent from Friday last. |l
Correct: I have been absent since Friday last.

Incorrect: He is a victim of malaria. 
Correct: He is a victim to malaria.

Incorrect: I shall inform this to him. 
Correct: I shall inform him of this.

Incorrect: He has been suffering from fever since three days.
Correct: He has been suffering from fever for three days.

Incorrect: I was absent at the meeting. 
Correct: I was absent from the meeting.

Incorrect: What did you go there? 
Correct: What did you go there for?

Incorrect: I was angry upon him. 
Correct: I was angry with him.



☑️ ERRORS OF CONJUNCTIONS

📝 Incorrect 
📝 Correct

Incorrect: We saw him walk and sing. 
Correct: We saw him walk and heard him sing.

Incorrect: When you have come you must stay on. 
Correct: Since you have come, you must stay on.

Incorrect: Five years passed since his father died. 
Correct: Five years have passed since his father died.

Incorrect: Take care of him until he is with you. 
Correct: Take care of him as long as he is with you.

Incorrect: He read hard because he might pass. 
Correct: He read hard so that he might pass.

Incorrect: I do not doubt if he will do it. 
Correct: I do not doubt that he will do it.

Incorrect: He took medicine because he might get well. 
Correct: He took medicine that he might get well.

Incorrect: You are not right or wrong. 
Correct: You are neither right nor wrong.

Incorrect: He had scarcely gone than his frend arrived. 
Correct: He had scarcely gone when his friend arrived.

Incorrect: When you are idle, you will not prosper. 
Correct: So long as you are idle, you will not prosper.

Incorrect: Men work because they may earn a living. 
Correct: Men work that they may earn a living.

Incorrect: He was as if thunder struck at the news. 
Correct: He was as it were, thunder struck at the news.

Incorrect: Wait until | do not return.
Correct: Wait until I return.

Incorrect: Read attentively lest you fail. 
Correct: Read attentively lest you should fail. 



☑️ ERRORS OF ARTICLE 

📝 Incorrect 
📝 Correct

Incorrect: Speak truth. 
Correct: Speak the truth.

Incorrect: You are a foolish. 
Correct: You are foolish.

Incorrect: I have lot of work to do. 
Correct: I have a lot of work to do.

Incorrect: This is no time to play. 
Correct: This is not the time to play.

Incorrect: Quran is a holy book. 
Correct: The Quran is a holy book.

Incorrect: Himalayas are highest mountains. 
Correct: The Himalayas are the highest mountains.

Incorrect: He has got cough. 
Correct: He has got a cough.

Incorrect: This is slip of tongue. 
Correct: This is a slip of the tongue.

Incorrect: How a good man he is! 
Correct: How good a man he is!

Incorrect: The beggar asked for an alms. 
Correct: The beggar asked for alms.

Incorrect: They made a fun of it. 
Correct: They made fun of it.

Incorrect: I went to Jessore by the road. 
Correct: I went to Jessore by road.

Incorrect: Earth goes round sun. 
Correct: The earth goes round the sun.

Incorrect: The vacation came to close. 
Correct: The vacation came to a close.

Incorrect: The cow is useful animal. 
Correct: The cow is a useful animal.

Incorrect: He is in temper. 
Correct: He is in a temper.

Incorrect: He struck me on head. 
Correct: He struck me on the head.

Incorrect: Bay of Bengal is to south of Bangiadesh. 
Correct: The Bay of Bengal is to the south of Bangladesh.

Incorrect: He got the poem by the heart.
Correct: He got the poem by heart.

Incorrect: The people elected him the president of the committee. 
Correct: The people elected him president of the committee.

Incorrect: All the men are mortal. 
Correct: All men are mortal.

Incorrect: The health is a great wealth. 
Correct: Health is a great wealth.

Incorrect: You should take acitve interest in the matter. 
Correct: You should take an active interest in the matter.

Incorrect: Ant is stronger of two brothers. 
Correct: Arif is the stronger of the two brothers.

Incorrect: I have got bad cold. 
Correct: I have got a bad cold.

Incorrect: I saw him the last year. 
Correct: I saw him last year.

Incorrect: This is most interesting story. 
Correct: This is a most interesting story.

Incorrect: I Invested thousand taka in this business. 
Correct: I invested a thousand taka in this business.

Incorrect: What kind of a man are you? 
Correct: What kind of man are you?

Incorrect: Karim worked all day. 
Correct: Karim worked all the day.

Incorrect: The child is the father of the man. 
Correct: The child is father of the man.

Incorrect: He is suffering from the fever. 
Correct: He is suffering from fever.

Incorrect: I heard a good news. 
Correct: I heard good news.

Incorrect: We made him the captain. 
Correct: We made him captain.

Incorrect: She has reached here with a great difficulty. 
Correct: She has reached here with great difficulty.

Incorrect: I road about it in papers. 
Correct: I read about it in the paper.

Incorrect: He is going to Khulna on a business. 
Correct: He is going to Khulna on business.

Incorrect: Language consists of the words. 
Correct: Language consists of words.



☑️ PLURAL FUR SINGULAR

📝 Incorrect 
📝 Correct

Incorrect: I sold my furnitures. 
Correct: I sold my furniture.

Incorrect: His poetries are good. 
His poetry is good.

Incorrect: Listen to my advices. 
Listen to my advice.

Incorrect: This house is made of bricks. 
This house is made of brick.

Incorrect: I am doing arithmetics. 
I am doing arithmetic.

Incorrect: | have three pairs of shoes. 
I have three pair of shoes.

Incorrect: Give me five hundreds taka. 
Give me five hundred taka.

Incorrect: Our machineries are good. 
Our machinery is good.



☑️ SINGULAR FOR PLURAL

📝 Incorrect 
📝 Correct

Incorrect: I like vegetable. 
Correct: I like vegetables.

Incorrect: His circumstance is bad. 
Correct: His circumstances are bad.

Incorrect: I went out of door. 
Correct: I went out of doors.

Incorrect: He is a man of letter. 
Correct: He is a man of letters.

Incorrect: I have no scissor. 
Correct: I have no scissors.

Incorrect: I got full mark in Algebra. 
Correct: I got full marks in Algebra.

Incorrect: It is a ten takas note. 
Correct: It is a ten taka note.


☑️ ERRORS OF FAULTY CONSTRUCTION

📝 Incorrect 
📝 Correct

Incorrect: My car is inferior and less costly than yours. 
Correct: My car is inferior to and less costly than yours.

Incorrect: The headmaster was seated and his boys standing. 
Correct: The headmaster was seated and
his boys were standing.

Incorrect: He is good in health. 
Correct: He is in good health.

Incorrect: Amin gave to the boy a toy. 
Correct: Amin gave the boy a toy.

Incorrect: The murderer was ordered to hanged by the judge. 
Correct: The murderer was ordered by the judge to be hanged.

Incorrect: He inquired about my state of health. 
Correct: He inquired about the state of my health.

Incorrect: I request your favour of granting me leave. 
Correct: I request the favour of your granting me leave.

Incorrect: I have neither seen him act nor heard sing. 
Correct: I have neither seen him act nor heard him sing.

Incorrect: I saw a dead cow walking along the road. 
Correct: While walking along the road, I saw a dead cow.

Incorrect: I saw procession passing through the street from the roof of house. 
Correct: I saw a procession passing through the street from the roof of our house.

Incorrect: What for are following places noted? 
Correct: What are the following places noted for?

Incorrect: He was offered the post and accepted it.
Correct: He was offered the post and he accepted it. 

Incorrect: They came to our house on last sunday. 
Correct: They came to our house on sunday last.

Incorrect: Six men were wounded and one killed. 
Correct: Six men were wounded and one was killed.

Incorrect: A man wanted to sell his motor car going abroad. 
Correct: A man going abroad wanted to sell his motor car.

Incorrect: He is not weak in English but Physics. 
Correct: He is weak in Physics and not in English.

Incorrect: Many were delighted and every one contented. 
Correct: Many were delighted and every
one was contented.

Incorrect: Habib knocked him down after calling him near with a blow.
Correct: After calling him near, Habib knocked him down with  with a bow. 

Incorrect: Two of the thieves escaped and two caught. 
Correct: Two of the theives escaped and
two were caught.

Incorrect: He talks as if he knows every thing. 
Correct: He talks as if he knew everything.

Incorrect: Karim was bitten last night sleeping by a snake last night.
Correct: While sleeping, Karim was bitten by a snake. 

Incorrect: Rahim gave a doll to the girl whose head was off. 
Correct: Rahim gave the girls a doll the head of which was off.



☑️ THE VIOLATION OF THE RULES OF GRAMMAR

📝 Incorrect 
📝 Correct

Incorrect: I enjoyed during the holidays. 
Correct: I enjoyed myself during the holidays.

Incorrect: I shall go by the 7-30 O'clock train. 
Correct: I shall go by the 7-30 train.

Incorrect: He will come just now. 
Correct: He will come shortly or presently.

Incorrect: It is a secret between you and I. 
Correct: It is a secret between you and me.

Incorrect: He is comparatively better today. 
Correct: He is better today.

Incorrect: He ran lest he miss the train. 
Correct: He ran lest he should miss the train.

Incorrect: The farmer asked that where did you live? 
Correct: The farmer said, “Where do you live?"

Incorrect: Harun exclaimed what a nice scenery it was. 
Correct: Harun exclaimed that it was a very nice scenery 

Incorrect: Who is shorter, you or I? 
Correct: Who is the shorter, you or I?

Incorrect: My daughter is ill this week. 
Correct: My daughter has been ill all of this week.

Incorrect: Forty seers makes a maund. 
Correct: Forty seers make a maund.

Incorrect: | shall enquire from him this matter. 
Correct: I shall enquire of him about this matter.

Incorrect: There were seven men died of small pox. 
Correct: There were seven men who died of small pox.

Incorrect: Better go home at once. 
Correct: You had better go home at once.

Incorrect: English are taught by an experienced teacher. 
Correct: English is taught by an experienced teacher. 

Incorrect: Zahid asked that how did he do. 
Correct: Zahid asked him how he did.

Incorrect: The United States are a powerful country.
Correct: The United States is a powerful
country. 

Incorrect: If the means are bad, the end is also bad. 
Correct: If the means is bad, the end is also bad.

Incorrect: She was so rude that I could not bear her.
Correct: She was so rude that I could not bear with her.

Incorrect: Rahim and myself are present. 
Correct: Rahim and I am present.

Incorrect: Morality consists of doing the right thing.
Correct: Morality consists in doing the right thing. 

Incorrect: I who is your friend, save you from misfortune.
Correct: I who am your friend shall save you from misfortune.

Incorrect: I shall combat with your view. 
Correct: I shall oppose your view.

Incorrect: The wages of the labourers are poor. 
Correct: The wages of the labourers is poor.

Incorrect: The farmer has forty heads of cattle. 
Correct: The farmer has forty head of cattle.

Incorrect: Neither the Ministers nor the President deserve to be praised. 
Correct: Neither the President nor the Ministers 
deserve to be praised.

Incorrect: Three parts of the work are yet to be done. 
Correct: Three parts of the work is yet to be done.

Incorrect: If he would ask me, I should stay. 
Correct: If he asked me, I should stay.

.............................................
Related Searches:
https://english-grammarblog.blogspot.com/2022/03/all-about-completing-sentences.html
https://english-grammarblog.blogspot.com/2020/12/rules-of-changing-voice-active-to-passive.html
Search ☟ Grammar

Most Downloaded: ⬇

Link: Top 19 Grammar Books PDF 📚

.............................................................................

📣 Free Course !!

📓 English Grammar in 30 days

👉 START THE COURSE ......

..............................................................................

Most Common Grammatical Errors
https://english-grammarblog.blogspot.com/2022/04/pdf-files-on-verb-tenses-right-form-of-verbs-and-subject-verb-agreement.html

Download PDF (Grammar Contents) 

Sentence 

Download PDF

Tense 

Download PDF

Conditional Sentence

Download PDF

Voice: Active & Passive

Download PDF

Infinitive, Gerund, Participle

Download PDF

Article 

Download PDF

Preposition 

Download PDF

Phrase 

Download PDF

Completing Sentence 

Download PDF

Right Form of Verbs 

Download PDF

Tag Questions

Download PDF

Transformation of Sentences 

Download PDF

Speech / Narration 

Download PDF

Pronoun Reference

Download PDF

Modifier

Download PDF

Linking Words or Connectors 

Download PDF

Synonyms / Antonyms

Download PDF

Punctuation 

Download PDF

❒ English Vocabulary Course 💓
═══════════════════════
☛ For the successful completion of this course, you will have to do two things —

 You must study the day-to-day course (study) material. 
❷ Participate in the MCQs/Quizzes in the telegram Channel.  Join

◉ Click to open 👇 the study materials.

╰────────────────────────╯
╰────────────────────────╯
╰────────────────────────╯
╰────────────────────────╯
╰────────────────────────╯
╰─────────────────────────╯
╰─────────────────────────╯
╰─────────────────────────╯
╰─────────────────────────╯
╰─────────────────────────╯
   ══━━━━━━━━✥ ❉ ✥━━━━━━━━══